Basic Objectives of the Broadband Competence Office, Czech Republic (BCO) Project
- To promote and facilitate coordination in the construction/reconstruction of line structures with the development of high-speed networks.
- To promote and enforce the removal of existing barriers and reduction in investment intensity.
- To seek ways to speed up the process of designing and constructing high-speed networks.
- To act as a professional partner for local governments, sharing experience.
BCO’s activities focus mainly on
- Supporting increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of investments in the development of high-speed networks
- Providing advice and expert assistance to municipalities, organisations, socio-economic actors and the general population in the area of the development of high-speed networks (coverage, mapping, quality of service and penetration, future investment plans, etc.)
- Providing advice and expert assistance on the use of subsidies and financial instruments
- Supporting the aggregation of demand for high-speed services
Take a look at an overview of selected practical examples, where BCO has already been of assistance in the first half of 2020.
BCO is independent and technology-neutral. Every employee must adhere to the BCO Employee Code of Ethics
BCO carries out its activities within this organisational structure..